After 1900. the player can enter the mayor's house and interact with the book on his table.
PierEditAfter upgrading the pier, the player can board the boat there.
- The pier has been fully restored! I remember when we were young, how much time we spent there.
- We used to carry marmelade sandwiches with us and, one day, I fell in while bloated... Oh, sorry, I got carried away.
- You should take the boat and explore the river at your leisure! Nothing beats a good river trip!
WellEditAfter completion, the player can enter the well. There, Denny's Sword can be found.
- The town well has been fully restored! About time, I'd say! Decades ago, people relied on it to carry drinkable water back home.
- But the well was suddenly drained. You know, people get superstitious about stagnant wells. They talk of evil spirits lurking in their depths.
- But it's really the idea of having abandoned something that frightens them. Now that the well is restored as a town antique, water or no water...
- ...evil spirits are bound to be driven away!
- The new playground is ready! Oh, what joy this will bring to our little friends!
- If I had kids, I would enforce a mandatory stay at the playground every afternoon of every day of every week!
- Of every month. Of every year.